If you're a tween and you've found 12:34, you're looking for something a little different than what many kid craft sites have to offer; toilet paper roll crafts might not seem as cool as they once did and perhaps you're looking to try your hand at something with a little more style. At 12:34, we hope to bridge the gap between projects for little kids and projects geared towards teenagers and adults. We try our hand at art, crafting, stamping - if we think it's cool - we'll try it. Thanks for dropping by! N&K

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Canvas Love


I must admit that not a lot of focus has been on canvas work this week, as Art Journaling has trumped all. I however did manage to work on a canvas that has been collecting dust for the past 5 years in my studio. Not sure it's done but I thought I better share it, as a sad representation of our theme this week.

It was an abstract study in color and texture. Lots of layers and blending and my favorite square is the very bottom right square of green and black. The photo of it is really bad, it looks much better in real life.

No comments: