If you're a tween and you've found 12:34, you're looking for something a little different than what many kid craft sites have to offer; toilet paper roll crafts might not seem as cool as they once did and perhaps you're looking to try your hand at something with a little more style. At 12:34, we hope to bridge the gap between projects for little kids and projects geared towards teenagers and adults. We try our hand at art, crafting, stamping - if we think it's cool - we'll try it. Thanks for dropping by! N&K

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Art Journaling Pages

This is practically a mirror image of a beautiful wedding invation I found on Etsy. I so loved the way the branches and trees sat on the page, it made me want to redo my wedding invitations 13 years later.
I loved the pattern on the Pillow & Maxfield fabric I shared in last weeks challenge. I did a free hand sketch while watching (okay, listening) to Glee. I love the pattern of this fabric so much!
What's a garden without dandelions? Um...heaven! But if you can't beat them, draw them in your art journal right?

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love the hand drawn pattern across the blue background. So pretty!